Wednesday, January 18, 2012




For the one who loves “ Doraemon ” 
                                  By  Thaa         




If you are the one of Doraemon fans I assumed you must know “ Fujiko  Fujio ” the cartoon artist who created Doraemon and many cartoon characters.
When I was young, the most pleasure  time of mine was waiting to watch my favorite TV program and that was “ Doraemon” . I won’t move even a little bit to go far away from a TV. While I was watching “Doraemon” , I kept thinking I wish I have “ Doraemon” beside me like “ Nobita ”. I also thought that who is the one who create this amazing cartoon story like this.











And … I had come. That day, my first step in the town of the Manga artist. I saw the statute of a masterpiece of Fuijko. Fujio (Pa-Man) on the walk side of a little street to lead me to the museum.


 After kept walking along the street, then I stood in the front of the building and my heart beat was getting faster, 
I felt like I was going to see my close friend again after I won’t see them for a long time. I stood in a line, waiting until the reception staff led me inside. I must say this museum was built to fulfill a dream of the Fujiko.F.Fujio manga fans. Not only a history of artist, but they also prepare many interesting area for fans club. Not just kids, even the parents looks happy and excite to visit this place.

A building with three floors was separated for many unique purpose of area such as an exhibition room, rest corner, book corner, museum café, also the original movie theater which play a short movie are playing that cannot be seen anywhere,  etc.







The way from the first room until the roof top was set like a rhythm of the song to tell and show you a story from the beginning of the start point of the original color artworks. You will also find many mock-ups while walking to take a memorial picture for fans club.






A child in your side will be awake, even me. I rather wouldn’t believe that when I  had regain my consciousness, I was sat in front of the machine which sell many little cute of the cartoons character model. I took a long time for that and finally I got all of five models after fight with 3 years old kid. How a pity of me!!!.



After lost   a lot of power for model fighting, I went to the roof top and not forgot to taste a “Dorayaki” , one of the Japanese pancakes with bean, the most favorite sweet of Doraemon.



 Actually, I would like to taste the other menu too, but there were so much people on that day, so I had skipped it up and went  back to the 1 st floor to buy many adorable souvenirs
 before leaving. These are the entire
 souvenir, I had bought.






Wow, I was still not to leave from this place, but it was time. So, I said good bye and I will come back again for remind my special moment  again.

Oh, I forget to tell you that don’t be worry about the Japanese language because all of the staff can guide you in English and they had prepared the audio guidance (In English, Chinese, and Korean) for listen to information about the explanation of the artworks.   


 




Hoping you can go there one day !! See you later !!

 The detail of museum -à
Name     :      Kawasaki City Fujiko.F.Fujio Museum
Address :      2-8-1 Nagao, Tama-ku, Kawasaki City 214-0023
      :      0570-055-245 (09:30~18:00)
Website  :      http://fujiko-museum.com
Admission      :      Adults & college students : 1,000 Yen
High School & Junior high school student : 700 Yen
Children (Over 4- years old) : 500 Yen
3 years old and under : Free
Admission time     :      1) 10:00   2) 12:00   3) 14:00   4) 16:00
Opening Hours      :      10:00~18:00
Closed          :      Every Tuesdays and New Year (Dec 30 ~ Jan 3)

Advanced Reservation Required :
To enable all visitors to browse freely, a reservation specifying the time and day of your visit is required. Admission to the museum is limited to four times daily
The access-à
Planning to run the shuttle bus service from Noborito Station (Odakyu line or JR Nanbu line)


Or Approximately 16 minutes by foot from Mukougaoka Yuen station of Odakyu-line
Approximately 15 minutes by foot from Shuku-Gawara station of JR Nanbu line


Map “Fujiko·F·Fujio Museum, in Kawasaki-city”

No comments:

Post a Comment